Swift Return Project
When a great master such as Lama Gangchen Rinpoche leaves His body, there are many things that we, as disciples, should do as signs of gratitude and to create the necessary causes and conditions for His swift return back among us. The only way to make these projects become reality is with support of all the Sangha.
What have we done so far?
- Donation of a Cardiotocograph to Castelli Hospital in Verbania.
- Construction, at Castelli Hospital in Verbania, of two inpatient rooms, with variable pressure, vital for the treatment of patients with infectious or immune-compromised diseases.
- Construction of the Stupa of Lama Gangchen Rinpoche at the Albagnano Healing Meditation Center.
- Maxi mural “the knot of love” by artist 2501 at Via Marco Polo in Milan,
- Mural “the mandala stupa of Borobudur” by artist 2501 at Albagnano Healing Meditation Centre.
- Puja and offerings in India, Nepal and Tibet to all monasteries of our lineage, starting in 2020.
- Disciple pilgrimage to sacred places and monasteries of our lineage. Puja and tsog offerings at every monastery in 2023.
What are we doing now?
- Traditional statue of Lama Gangchen Rinpoche in 3D, so that it can be replicated in different sizes for monasteries, Dharma centers and disciples around the world.
- Sum Bum: Collection of the works of Drubwang Gangchen Rinpoche.
- Karuna Action, Compassion Action: This is the latest project envisioned by our beloved Guru Drubwang Gangchen Rinpoche. Creation of a space, at the Albagnano Healing Meditation Center, to care for the sick and those approaching death so that they can prepare to leave the body in the most dignified and peaceful way possible.
Prayer requested by the Dorje Shugden Oracle for the Rapid Return of Drubwang Gangchen Rinpoche
Prayer for the Rapid Return
To participate, all donation are welcomed: