VADEMECUM FOR VISITING MEMBERS
In implementation of the latest regulatory provisions on the containment and management of the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19, (DPCM May 17, 2020 pending publication), MEMBERS are requested to read what is indicated in this document and to comply with the following measures :
- refrain from entering the Association’s premises in the event of a fever (over 37.5 °) or other flu symptoms occurring in the previous fourteen days;
- refrain from entering the premises of the Association in case of contact with people who have tested positive for Covid in the previous 14 days;
- on arrival go to the reception to complete the self-certification (if it has already been completed, go to the Reception to hand in the signed document);
- constant use of the mask inside the spaces of the Center and during prayers in the meditation room;
respect the entry and exit routes based on the signs displayed;
- obligation to respect the minimum interpersonal distance of one meter and avoid any contact such as handshakes, etc.
- the toilets reserved for members are exclusively those adjacent to the bar / restaurant area;
- in case of use of the lift, the use is allowed for one person at a time;
- to access the bar-restaurant, use the external passageway and the glass door. For the exit, you can use the glass door in the bar area or the internal staircase with exit adjacent to the shop;
- use the containers especially placed in the area outside the Gompa and restaurant to throw away used gloves and masks.
- Follow the procedures indicated therein.
- For any clarifications, contact the Karma Yoga contact person with a special recognition badge.